Thursday, September 25, 2008

September 25th - Adonis Day



This is a very special day for me. Every 25th of September I take time out from my day to remember a very special man who helped mold me into the woman I am today. This is the most beautiful man I have ever been with. He is the epitome of the perfect man physically. I will call him Adonis.

Many years ago on this very day I was playing the roll of "wingman" for one of my good friends. She had met a guy and really liked him. This night she wanted to go out but he was with his best friend and she didn't want to be the third wheel. She asked me if I would go with her to hang out with them. I really didn't feel like it, but she had done this for me in the past, so I got up made myself look fabulous, put on some sweet smelling perfume, and headed out the door.

When we arrived at her man's house I told her she owed me one. In my opinion, her man wasn't that attractive so I was imagining what surprise would be waiting for me behind those doors. I was mentally preparing myself for some nasty boogerwolf who would be waiting for us to get there. I was thinking of excuses so when I got bored I could tell my friend I had to go (she drove).

We get in the house and music is playing and we are greeted by her man. Adonis was in the kitchen mixing up some drinks. We walk in the kitchen, and I see this drop dead gorgeous man holding a 2 liter coke bottle. He walks over to speak to us and at the sight of his face and smile I go completely deaf and mute. I didn't hear a word he said and I couldn't utter a sound. I couldn't even move. My friend started nudging me, and then I came back to earth. I remember just looking at her and saying..."you don't owe me shit, I owe you a million". He asked us if we wanted a drink, we said yes, and he made the drinks and we all went into the den to talk.

I realized that I had totally missed his name and I had to ask my friend what it was. She laughed and told me his name again. Clearly she could see that I was really excited about her man's friend. I sure was. I couldn't wait for she and her man to go in his room for quality time so I could get to know Adonis.

They went away, and I was left to take in all the beauty that was before me. I felt woozy. Have you ever been in the presence of someone who was so unbelieveably beautiful? Generally men do not make me nervous, but I think I was expecting to meet someone who was the complete opposite of him and it literally stunned me. I couldn't believe that this was the man who I was playing "wingman" with. Damnit he was fine. We drank and continued to talk, discovering that we had some friends and interests in common. It turned into a fabulous evening. I didn't need my excuses to leave. I didn't want to go anywhere. But soon, my friend and her man reappeared from his den of inequity, and she was ready to go. Doesn't it always work like that???

They walked us out to the car. I thanked her man for inviting me over (and whispered thanks for the eye candy). Adonis walked with me down the street to the car. He asked me for my cell number and said he would like to hang out. I had to fight really hard not to smile too much. I was doing cartwheels on the inside. I gave him my number and then we hugged. You know I wanted to kiss him, but I didn't. My friend and I got in the car and drove off. We were both giggling like two girls with a juicy secret.

He called me the next day. We had a great conversation. He said he wanted to see me. I didn't know if that was a good idea. I knew that I would want to kiss him and eventually have sex. I called my friend to see what she was doing. She said that her man and his friend wanted to come by and chill with us and that she was just about to call me to see if I wanted to do that. Are you kidding me? Hell yeah I wanna do that...

At this point in my life I had moved home to live with my father. So I definitely couldn't entertain Adonis at my house. My friend had her own place so I basically hung out over there all the time. I went over to her house and we cooked some food and waited for our company to arrive. They brought the alcoholic beverages since we had cooked. It was only a matter of time before the other couple would disappear. Adonis and I both knew that. I think he wanted to be alone with me just as much as I did with him.

Alone at last, Adonis moved in for a kiss. WOW...I went deaf and mute again. Son of a bitch!!! Was it the alcohol or did I almost have an orgasm from a fucking kiss??? Yum...he kissed me some more and the next thing I knew we were rolling on the floor about to get busy. Even though this was exactly what I wanted, I knew that we couldn't go all the way because the other couple were in the other room and probably would be coming back to join us soon. I sat up and told him we should chill out and just talk or maybe we should go for a walk and get some fresh air. We ended up settling for more conversation.
We talked on the phone the next day and he wanted to see me again. I didn't know what to do since I didn't have my own place. He invited me over to his place. I had to go. I went. Veni, vidi, vici...and the rest was history. We spent everyday together.

No comments: