Monday, September 8, 2008

Kissing


If you've been reading these posts I'm sure by now you have read where I talk about kissing gets me in trouble, or commenting on how someone kissed well, or something about kissing period. I LOVE to kiss. I'm just gonna put it out there. And I always 'know' if I want to kiss a man (in most cases, I will simply plant a big juicy kiss on him). It's kinda weird, but I guess considering I didn't lose my virginity until I was 19, I did have a lot of practice kissing. I am a confessed kissoholic. ***grabbing my air microphone and singing..."they tried to make me go to rehab, I said NO NO NO"***

Now this doesn't mean that I just go kissing every man that comes within arms reach. It's this thing I have. I can look at a man and tell if he is kissable. Honest, I can. At the same time, I'm also sizing him up to see if he's fuckable (did I just type that...lmao!). Seriously though, I have never been wrong. I amaze myself. Remember I said that I barely and rarely kissed C&D. I knew it was something weird about him and I also knew he wasn't gonna be a good kisser. Come to think of it, maybe that's why I couldn't really get into him. That's the worse when you're supposed to be dating someone and you don't wanna kiss them.

I kissed my way through my Freshman year of college. I remember having a kiss-a-thon with this really cute Freshman guy. We went into the lounge at my dorm which had couches, a microwave, and a spectacular night view of the city. For some reason there was no one in the lounge that night. We were sitting on the couch talking and enjoying the view. I couldn't resist. I had to have his lips on mine. I kissed him. He kissed me back. We kissed and kissed and kissed. I'm trying to remember if we took any breaks............oh yeah, we did. I remember we had been kissing for about 4 hours and we couldn't go to my room because my roommate and her man were in there and he had the same issue at his dorm. So I went to my room and got a blanket and my pillow and hurried back to kiss on him some more. We got really comfortable and kissed until the sun came up. I mean we didn't stop and we didn't sleep. We kissed for more than 12 hours straight. My lips hurt so bad...damnit. But it was a good hurt, I didn't care. Nobody came in that lounge all night (or maybe they did and we were so into each other we didn't notice). But of course, my nosey ass roommate came in there that morning to get a pop tart...bitch please...pop tart my ass!!! Get the fuck outta here...please. But it was too late, he was embarrassed and I was pissed. And so ended that lovely evening/morning of spit swapping.

There is something sensual about kissing in my opinion. Sometimes a good kiss can be better than sex. It can take your breath away. There can be a message in a kiss. A simple act that can replace words. The deep passionate kiss that says "I missed you", the short sweet kiss that says "Have a good day, baby", the wildly animalistic kiss that says "I wanna fuck the shit outta you right now" or the bittersweet "sorry things didn't work out" break up kiss. And then there's the kiss that says "I will love you forever" (I'm still waiting for that one..lol).

3 comments:

BronxStateOfMind said...

Oh yea the kissing thing is the best; i'm lucky enough (in my opinion and compliments given) to be a good kisser too.......you dont believe me then look at my lips!

For real its a passion thing and its the best.

Now dealing with a bad kisser, ugggh!

I had a bad kisser in my past where it felt like i was kissing a fucking goldfish, it meant the head was amazing, but she destroyed the kiss session!

GP said...

rotflmao...u crazy Bronx...is the pic BIG enough???

BronxStateOfMind said...

Nothing wrong with the pic no matter what size; i thought you was always going for the mini versions for your posts? That was cool.