Sunday, September 21, 2008

A Dream (Partially) Come True


Wow...I am filled with such joy and excitement. I just returned from meeting someone that I have been a fan of for over 20 years. I have to admit that I am a little speechless (and I think I might be just a tad bit star-struck). I have adored this man from afar for so long. He is an amazing talent and I respect his work so much. I also call him my man (in my head) and it was such a pleasure to finally meet him. When he saw me, he called out my name and we enjoyed a wonderful embrace and all the pleasantries that come with meeting someone for the first time in a public place. He told me that I smelled good too...lol ***actually giggling like a little girl***

We had a chance to talk briefly and to my surprise he told me that he was going through a divorce. I had a brief moment of insanity and word vomit spewed from my mouth...I told him that I was very sorry to hear that and then in the same breath whispered in his ear that I was single...FUCKING SLUT!!!! WTF was I thinking. Obviously I wasn't thinking. I might as well have just tackled him to the floor and got busy right there on the spot...He is one of the 4 married men that I mentioned in a previous post that I would sleep with if I had the chance. Well, I guess I will have to remove him from the list for a couple of reasons, my insanity being one of them. Damnit...

I did apologize for my comment. Grown ass woman acting like a teen aged groupie...it's awful and shameful. I'm not sure if he was bothered by my comment because he kept talking to me and was still very polite. He even said that we would talk further about his situation. Oh yeah, we email each other. I left that tidbit out. As we departed, there was another really nice hug and he grabbed my hand and kissed it softly. Now you know me and the kissing thing...oh boy, who would have known that a kiss on the HAND could be so sensual...I've got to stop letting these men put their lips on me...makes me crazy =)

No comments: