Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Come Sit On Mama's Lap...Hey


Is there anything wrong with liking younger men? What if you want to pursue something serious with a younger man? I like 'em young. I'm not of "cougar" age yet, but I have a feeling that when I reach that point I'm gonna be one fierce cougar, pouncing on every unsuspecting male over the age of 21. I've been trying to figure out what the appeal of these younger men is, but I know that I'm very attracted to them. And apparently they are attracted to me because they are always approaching me. I feel like Esther the Molester. Young guys coming up to me giving me their best pickup line and I just laugh. I ask them their age, and then I really laugh. They are ranging between 19 and 24. When I tell them my age, they usually say something about how they like older women and it's no problem. I don't want some lady (his mom) yelling at me, asking "What you want with my BABY???" (from How Stella Got Her Groove Back)
There's only a certain type of older man that I'm attracted to. He can't be over the age of 45 and for some reason I like them to have facial hair with a little salt and pepper mixed in. That shit is sexy as hell to me. But most of them are married, so I can't do anything with them. Also, the older men that I have dated act just as silly or sillier than some of the young ones. I figure I might as well get more bang for the buck and get a young stud as opposed to an old fart.

If there's any woman reading this who is going through a bad breakup or a divorce, I recommend you go find yourself a nice little twenty-something. He will help you forget all about it. After I got divorced, I went into isolation. I didn't want to be bothered with any man. One of my friends told me that her friend was interested in me. I was really surprised. I had known him but I never would have imagined that he was checking me out. He was gorgeous and very young. Ten years my junior to be exact. My friend kept telling that we should go out or at least exchange numbers. This was my first May-December encounter, I was nervous. He eventually asked me for my number and we began to hang out. I really enjoyed his company. It was nothing like I had imagined. I thought he would be immature and want sex all the time. Not true, he had great conversation, knew how to treat a lady, and was fabulous in bed. He had me wanting it all the time. I miss him. I used to play in his hair. He had a lot of it. I still talk to him from time to time. Another cool component to this younger man/older woman thing is that the younger men don't hold grudges and get all pissed when its over.

And speaking of young and yummy, there's this pair of twins that I have just got to have (sounds like I'm talking about a pair of shoes or something..hehehe). Oh my goodness, they are fine as hell. They have beautiful brown skin and muscles everywhere. They're in their very early 20's...young, dumb and full of cum...just like I like 'em...I can't tell them apart so when they are both around I just call them "sweetie"...lmao. I kissed one of them, but I think he got scared. He always flirts the most though. His brother is 'involved' with some little girl. That's okay, I just wanna borrow him. I could teach him some new tricks that I'm sure she would appreciate.

1 comment:

BronxStateOfMind said...

dudeeeeeeeeeee u M.I.A.?

hope all is well.

Careful with them youngin' too. They'll leave you sore, lol.