Saturday, October 4, 2008

Planes, Chains, and Pedicures



I guess I will bypass some of the insignificant sexual experiences and go right in to my late 20's and early 30's (before I got married). So much to tell. I'll start with my southern gentleman that I met on the job. I will call him Goldie. We met through our respective jobs and one day things got a little personal. I realized that I was beginning to get interested in him. We exchanged numbers and began this long distance love affair. I remember the first time I saw him in person. He was so tall and handsome. He had sent for me to visit for a weekend. Little did we know that this was gonna turn into something very serious.

We saw each other every other weekend and sometimes every weekend. He would fly out to me or I would fly out to him...Delta Airlines really loved us =) And every time, the sex was off the hook. I mean that man was a beast. He could go all day and night. That was some of the best sex I had at that point. I hadn't been with anyone who had so much stamina. I was loving every minute of it too. But as with all good things, that relationship ended. He was a cheater and we had some other things happen in the relationship that we just couldn't work past. It was sad, because I truly loved that man. We were supposed to get married. I still keep in touch with him, but we will never get back together again. He's not the marrying type.

After Goldie there was a police officer that I dated on and off for about a year. Police officers are crazy. I've dated about 3 and my friends have dated some as well. It's a scary kinda crazy too. Maybe because they have those guns and the right to use them...I don't know. But I'm glad that I met him and dated him. He introduced me to the world of bondage and foot fetish. I didn't think I'd be into either, but hey, how can you know if you don't try.

I had heard of this before but didn't really know anything about it. At first I wouldn't let him bind me or anything, but he wanted me to handcuff him, chain him, use a whip and sometimes blindfold him... that shit turned me on. I was like hell yeah, I'll treat you like shit. Doing that took me to a whole other world. I would lose my good girl image and the bad girl was unleashed. I think he liked that too. I guess because he was binding people at work all day he wanted to be bound...I don't know, but I didn't have a problem with it.

But then one day he surprised me with his foot fetish. He would always give me foot massages. I loved that. Really good ones too. But little did I know he had a thing for feet. One night while having sex he just thrusted my foot in his mouth. Okay...moment spoiled. I was like wtf??? He told me he had been wanting to do that for such a long time. He then explains to me that he loves women's feet. I didn't have to ask any questions because once he started he ran the whole scenario down for me. I told him that I wish he would have just told me. He asked if he could buy me some shoes. I'm certain I gave him the stupid face. Can you buy me some shoes??? Ummm...hell yeah...size 6 please...thank you =) I always wore sneakers with him and he wanted me in strappy heels and peep toe pumps. And that's what he bought me. I was loving this. And since his secrets were out, he started painting my toenails too. I had my very own personal pedicurist and foot stylist at my beck and call. Damn, where is he now??? I could use a good foot stylist these days...

No comments: