Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Back 2 Back

So here's another one of my proud moments (being sarcastic)...It was a night that involves a guy that I was "dating" and The Singer (from a previous post "Hey, I Know Her"). The guy that I was kinda dating was a bit boring, but he was nice to have around and the sex wasn't that bad. But I was still messing around with The Singer too. All I had to do was call and he would be there. I loved that shit. I guess he liked my company too...lol. Anyway, this particular evening I had called The Singer, but he didn't answer, so I left him a message and told him that I wanted to see him. He didn't call back immediately (which was rare), so I just figured he was in the studio or something. No problem because the other guy had called about an hour later and he wanted to come over and cook for me. So of course, I couldn't resist that.

He came over and cooked for us and we chilled out, ate, and ended up in the bedroom (of course). Just as we were finishing up, I could hear my cell ringing, and ringing, and ringing...Oh shit! It had to be The Singer calling me back. My phone was in the other room, but I have supersonic hearing, plus I was really hoping to see The Singer that night. I didn't know what to do, because how could I rush this guy out of my place after he had just cooked such a good meal and laid it down in the bedroom? Well, I surprised myself that night, because I didn't hesitate
to jump outta bed (after we finished of course) and check my cell. And I was right, it was The Singer calling. In fact, he had called my house phone too. I guess he really wanted some that night. I did too. I called him back and he was on his way to my house. I told him to give me a minute, but he was already near my place. I think he knew I had somebody else there too. I told him that I was gonna jump in the shower because I wanted to be ready for him and if he got there to just wait in the car.

So the other guy (poor thing) had no idea, he was in the bedroom half asleep. I ran in there and told him that I was about to take a shower and that he should join me. How fucking scandalous is that shit, "can you scrub my back so it can be clean for the next man?"...As we were showering my mind was racing, trying to figure out how I was gonna get this dude outta my place and The Singer in without incident...Good dick will make you do some crazy things...damn!!! Apparently, The Singer was knocking at my door when he got there (we were in the shower thank goodness). The next morning my neighbor told me he was banging on my door and she opened her door to see what his problem was...rotflmao...

When we got outta the shower, I called to see where The Singer was, he told me he was in his car. I told him to wait just a few minutes and then he could come up. Man you should have seen me rushing that other dude out. I walked him out and we used the back way, which was great because he was parked there anyway. By the time I got back to my place, The Singer was at my door. He was trying to figure out why I was outside. I told him I was dumping the trash (I really was...had to get rid of those condom wrappers too). He gave me the side eye, but
brought his fine ass in anyway. As soon as I shut the door, he grabbed me and kissed me like he never had before. I was like "damnit!". He also fucked me like he never had before. He was doing some new shit (positions) that we had never tried before. I know he knew somebody was there before him, I just felt it. I guess he wanted to make sure that he out shined the other dude. And believe me, he did. It was a night that I will never forget.

Normally I would just think that any woman who did this (had sex with 2 men in the same night) was just a nasty ass. But I'm finding out that a couple of my friends have done this too. I never told them that I did it, but just laughed at them when they divulged the information. I guess I did it because I wasn't expecting to see The Singer that night. I wasn't really that sexually attracted to the other guy (not repulsed either) so sex with him was not that exciting, but he always made sure I had an orgasm. I guess that's why I kept him around. But The
Singer...oh my goodness...he was "walking sex". We were so sexually compatible and it was just electric when we did what we did. When it came to him, I just got stuck on stupid. So yes, I was a nasty ass for a night. But man that shit was so worth it =) This particular incident was also a prelude to "The Devil's Threesome" which happened several months later.

2 comments:

BronxStateOfMind said...

Well ain't you walking talking sexiness, lol. I'm surprised you're not walking around with a permanent smile.

BronxStateOfMind
bronxstateofmind.blogspot.com

GP said...

I used to have a permanent smile on my face when he was in my life like that. I miss those days =)