Thursday, October 30, 2008

Happy Halloween My ASS!!!


I fucking hate Halloween. It's just a day of utter stupidity. A day where you can let it all hangout and do whatever and then blame it on "oh, it's a joke, it's Halloween." Miss me with that bullshit...I'll be so glad when this day is over. Yes, the delirious Gemini is out tonight. Actually I think SuperBitch has come out to play. I hope nobody does anything stupid tomorrow, because they are gonna get their ass handed to them...I'm not in the mood!!!

3 comments:

BronxStateOfMind said...

U know the lines are too straight for someone to do that themselves. So you know someone had to palm that big ass and paint it. Can you say ewwwwwwwww. lol.


BronxStateOfMind
bronxstateofmind.blogspot.com

GP said...

yes...i didn't even think of that. that is really gross. yuck!!!

Eb the Celeb said...

daaannnng... I like halloween... but if I had to see that person in the pic in person... and had to be the photographer... I would probably hate it too..lol