Saturday, October 4, 2008

Adventure...It's The Spice Of Life


I think 2009 is going to be an adventure for me. It's about damn time. I've been living a depressing, boring, and unfulfilled existence up until the last 4 months. I'm ready too. I'm trying some new things out right now. I'm not ready to share what I'm doing just yet, but maybe by November or December I can share.

All is calm over here in my neck of the woods this weekend...still haven't heard from Dr. FGN, so yes, he is fired for sure. I feel bad about that too because of the friendship that we had long ago. But if he is gonna act like a bitch-made man, I truly can't deal with that. That's not the kind of adventure I'm looking for right now. I can't coddle him and his ego.

I haven't heard from C&D and I consider that a true blessing from God. I think my cousin may have sent word back that he should stop trying to be my boyfriend. I think some other information got out too...he probably wants to kick my ass...but he knows I have the police on my side so he better fall back. I still have something at his house that I need to get back though...it has sentimental value. So eventually I am gonna have to contact him for that. DAMN DAMN DAMN...

I plan to travel more. That will definitely spice up my life. I just gotta find someone to travel with. I'm beginning to tire of traveling alone. It's fun, but I'm reaching a different point in my life. I want shared adventures. I actually wanna learn some new things. I think I will be a student for life. I just love learning new things. But I'm looking for a teacher...anybody wanna be my full time teacher?

1 comment:

BronxStateOfMind said...

where's ur first destination?