Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Ready to Rock n' Roll

Wooooooo....okay I'm all hyped up on coffee so this entry might be all over the place and a little long. Unlike last night, I'm ready to write. I'm well rested and have a lot on my mind. I'm sitting here listening to my favorite person in the world - Prince -reminiscing on some of the things I've done to his music and wanting to write about each and every episode (that would take a lifetime though). I wanna put some of his pics and music on here, but I would be pissed to no end if I came here and my damn blog is shut down because Alexander Nevermind found out I had him on here...we'll see...oooh he's so damn pretty, I just love his stankin ass!!! There will be lots of references to The Purple One (songs, movies, his prettiness, etc.) so please no hating...thank you =)

And speaking of pretty, Oh my God...there's this pretty man who just rocked my world this weekend. Got me stuck on stupid, pushing the rewind button (and the pause button too) in my mind on the shit he did to me....I'm getting flustered just thinking about it now. He most definitely deserves his own space in this blog. I'm gonna think of a name for him and then I will give some background info and a peek into what happened this weekend. Moving right along....

So last night I mentioned that there was some drama for the past couple of days. Has nothing to do with the aforementioned pretty man. This is another dude that I was actually dating and then after careful consideration I changed my mind. Hell, its a woman's prerogative to change her mind at any given time...deal with it!!! Well apparently he's not dealing with it well, and he's trying to make me feel guilty. I don't take kindly to people trying to make me feel guilty about stuff, I get enough of that from my mom. What's the point of dating? I thought it was to spend time and get to know a person. If BOTH people agree that they like what they see in each other then a relationship could possibly blossom. Well like I said after careful observation and questioning, I decided it probably wouldn't be a good idea to continue to pursue anything romantic with this dude. What did I do that for? I got a long email that wasn't so nice (I hate cyber banging!!!!) and then another email and a letter in snail mail, phone calls...hmmmm...wtf??? And I never gave him any lovin, what would have happened if I had??? I'm not bragging, I'm just saying....

I gotta come up with a name for this dude too, because I have a feeling he might make it into this blog again. I guess I'm gonna have to talk to him again. We talked and I thought we were clear on what our status was -friends- but looks like he needs a "friendly reminder". Damn these things called relationships, too confusing. I need some more of pretty man...oh wait, don't wanna talk about him in this paragraph with crazed and dazed dude...not a good look...

I'm gonna be back here soon, so please leave a comment or a shout out (those of you who know me personally, I'm GP on here OKAY...). Let me know what you think...until next time...

1 comment:

BronxStateOfMind said...

lol, u stuck some guy in the friend zone, thats like sticking him in the Phantom Zone* with email access, getting him mad and ur the only one in his contact list.

*its from the superman movie