Saturday, August 30, 2008

25 Secrets, Fears, and Thoughts


I got this idea from one of my sisters-in-blog (what's up BB!!!). These things are in random order and something that I can share here, but would never verbalize to anyone...here goes...

*I hate my career, but it is a necessary evil

*I would LOVE to punch the shit out of my boss (right in the face)
*I saw my dad take his last breath and I think about it everyday, it really messes with my head (I miss him SO much)
*I'm afraid that I will never find someone who will love me or that I will not have a child...I don't want to die alone
*There are 4 married men that I would sleep with if I had the chance (Note to Family & Friends: These are NOT any of your men)
*I am terrified of lightning and thunder, fireworks, and balloons (yes, balloons!)
*I love to walk around the house naked
*I am learning to be selfish, do what matters to me. Seems everybody else knows how to do this well
*I'm thinking of leaving the U.S. and moving to Europe
*I sometimes pretend I only have a high school education when getting to know some men
*I am addicted to lipgloss
*I fantasize about sex while in church (please forgive me God)
*I want to cause bodily harm to my noisy neighbor
*I had a threesome (me and two guys)
*I am afraid of success
*I wish I could get along with my mother, or that she could understand me and not judge me
*I'm a jeans/t-shirt and no make up girl, but I secretly love to get dressed up and stun people
*When flying, I ALWAYS fear that the airplane will crash in the water during take off
* I love the water, but have a fear of drowning
* I feel empowered when I use men for sex and then don't call or see them again
* I am uncomfortable accepting gifts from men because I always think they want something from me in return
*The men that I fall in love with don't love me back, so I'm thinking of abandoning the whole idea of falling in love
*I hate when people come into my personal space...the invisible box people, stay outside the perimeters of the invisible box!
*Sometimes I wish I had pursued my dreams of a career in politics because with some of the dirt I've done, I certainly would have been involved in some scandal with a man which would have made me one rich, scandalous ass bitch!
*I enjoy vodka WAY too much...I have issues, I'm working through them...with the help of Effen

No comments: