Friday, August 29, 2008

Book 'em Dano!!!


Let's all hope that no one has to use these handcuffs on Crazed and Dazed...so the history behind this "love story" is that people are always trying to hook me up with someone (set up dates) because I'm single and I guess they feel like I need a man...whatever. So this started out like any other family event when my cousin introduces me to this guy (C&D). He was cool, and come to find out we had met each other a long time ago. We talked and exchanged phone numbers. We talked on the phone and went out a couple of times. I was okay with that because I wasn't really looking to make him my boyfriend just yet. Deep inside I had this strange feeling about him. LADIES: ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS LISTEN TO THAT LITTLE VOICE ON THE INSIDE...(your intuition) This feeling was so strong that I wasn't even intimate with him (no sex and barely kissed him).

As time progressed I could see that he was getting a little more serious about me than I was about him (uh oh) so I decided that I needed to say something because in the end I don't want to be accused of leading someone on. Well he didn't want to hear what I had to say because he was "going to make me love him" (oh shit!) So I reiterated that we were just friends getting to know one another and should take it slow. Time went on and our dates turned into sitting at his house watching what he wanted to watch on television and then him falling asleep with thunderous roars immediately following (snoring). I began to feel a bit trapped and decided not to visit as often. He didn't like that, oh no, he really didn't. If you know anything about a Gemini, you have to let us have our freedom and you MUST keep our attention, otherwise we are out the door. So out the door I went ***slamming it and tossing my hair back***

Yeah so, he didn't understand what happened. Again, we had a nice little discussion. I don't like to hurt anyone and I really try to be as diplomatic as possible. But when you see that someone is not really understanding or doesn't want to understand, you have to resort to stronger measures. So I told him in no uncertain terms that we are going to have to be friends and nothing more. I explained that he was a bit more controlling than I like and that he had some things that he needed to get in order before I could consider being in a relationship with him. He seemed to understand that and I thought we had an understanding, but I guess that was wishful thinking on my part.

Like I had mentioned in a previous post, he began to send email, snail mail, and then call saying crazy stuff. Wednesday he called and was living up to every bit of his name, Crazed and Dazed. He was saying how he just didn't understand what happened. I was thinking, what, is he deaf or slow, didn't we have a couple of conversations? Then he made me feel like the man in the 'relationship' by asking, "don't you love me?!?". I'm sure my mouth flew open and I lost all train of thought...what was that he just asked me??? I said nothing. So of course, he asked again. To hell with diplomacy I thought and blurted, "No, I don't love you!" He got really upset and started talking but I couldn't understand what he was saying. He sounded very disturbed. I have to admit, I was a little frightened.

I have several friends and exes that are in law enforcement. I made a couple of calls to them after this incident. I told them the situation has been changed from yellow (elevated) to orange (high). They are on alert and ready to come to my aid...Thank God...

1 comment:

BronxStateOfMind said...

Damn, dude aint even smell it and he's trippin like someone is taking the life support to his crotch away.

I bet you if you hit him off after he made that big push he would have just bounced anyway. Dude didnt seem committed, its like he wanted a taste and act like a pimp and kept it moving.

By the way the freaking word verification is a PAIN IN THE ASS to post comments.