Friday, August 29, 2008

Paging Dr. FGN, House Call to Erotic City



Oh my goodness, Dr. Feelgoodnight is away for the holiday weekend and I don't know what to do with myself. LMAO, it's not like I had plans to see him anyway, but the fact that he is out of town means I couldn't see him if I wanted to. Right now I'm playing the role of "silent and subtle" because if I let him know that I am kinda digging him he will run and never come back. Men...go figure.

The story behind Dr. FGN is that we have known each other since we were in junior high. (Sidebar: What the hell is going on with all the men from my past making appearances now?) I used to date his best friend. Since they were best friends, they were always together. So that meant Dr. FGN was always around when I was with my boyfriend. They were both gorgeous back in the day so I really didn't mind either of them being in my presence - a double treat for the eyes...yummy. But soon Dr. FGN moved away. We kept in contact via snail mail and a few phone calls for a short while, but it was nothing serious. In my mind that would just be scandalous to like my boyfriend's best friend (even though I did). I guess this was the beginning of my boy/man craziness.

My ex/his best friend was killed some years ago. Even though we were no longer together, I was still very upset at the news. Dr. FGN was still living in another city and I had no way to get in contact with him. Now let's bring it to 2008...I found Dr. FGN's sibling on a popular website and was asking how he was and all that. I was told that he was fine and that he was on the same website too. "Oh shit!", I thought to myself and feverishly began searching the site for him, found him and left him a message. Eight or so months later, he responded to my message. I damn near dropped my PDA when the email came through, I know you could see every tooth in my mouth. Soon we started exchanging emails, then phone calls, AND then photos. When I tell you this mofo is still fine as shit I really mean it. Not wanting to appear desperate, I used my feminine wiles to get him in my presence. I have only told one other person about Dr. FGN (and she knows who she is...lol) because as previously stated the people that care about me want me to be in a 'loving' relationship. Right now, all I want is a 'sexing' relationship, so I have to keep him a secret. Oooh, a dirty little secret...

Dr. FGN is the man my mother warned me about. I guess at some point in every woman's life she meets a man who makes her see stars, feel the earth move, and loose all sensibilities. I had never had all of this happen to me. Sure, there have been some earth moving, scream my name kind of sessions. But nothing like this. I have met my match. I was (and am still partly) speechless. I wanted to call my mama...literally, and tell her that that man was here and that she was right. But of course I couldn't do that because every chance I get I remind her that I am still a virgin (rotflmao).

Now most of what this man does is sensual. When he kissed me, I knew I was in trouble. Most guys will do just enough to get you going and that's it. He paid attention to every detail of my body, I mean every detail. He made the experience ALL ABOUT ME. And what's more appealing to a Gemini woman than to be center stage and have the spotlight on her...nothing. All night long he was working his magic. And just when I thought it was time to take a breather or even a nap, there he was again. I thought I was insatiable, but damnit, he's the true meaning of the word. He is NO JOKE. At some point we did drift off, but very gently as the sun began to rise, so did he. I was like, "wait just a damn minute here!". But I quickly got over it when he began ever so softly kissing me and lifted me up to ravish me once again. Oh damn, I need a cold shower right now, just thinking about it again.

Since that time we have been on the phone and emailing. He tells me how much he enjoyed himself and that he can't wait to come and do all of that, and more, to me again. Every time I talk to him I wanna tell him to bring his ass over pronto, but I'm gonna go at his pace because I surely want him to stick around and not tire of me. Shit, women are saying a good man is hard to find, well I say a hard man is good to find. I'm gonna put the quest for a good man on hold and work with this hard man for right now. My ego was a little bruised though because I didn't get to show off my skills. But the more I think about it, how often does a girl get to have a man do her and him not expect anything in return? Not very often, in fact, its highly unlikely. I wanted to at least cook him breakfast or something, but he wanted ME for breakfast...no problem Dr. FGN, two eggs, sunny side up, with a side of ham, cumming right up... =)

No comments: