Friday, August 29, 2008

Crazy Days...Indeed


I'm so full of emotion because of various events over that past couple of days. First, I am just blown away and full of pride at the nomination of Barack Obama for president of the US. I don't really want this blog to turn into a place for political debates (oh because I can do that very well too), but I haven't posted because I have been flooded with calls and texts regarding the DNC and its events. Perhaps when things settle down a bit I will do a couple of postings about the candidates for presidency. I'm still digesting the McCain/Palin ticket...more to come....


Back to me...the Delirious Gemini...yes that's been me lately. Boy oh boy, I tell ya the total difference between the two men I described the other day. I said I would give them names and I thought of a couple (laughing hysterically to myself). So the pretty man will be referred to as Dr. Feelgoodnight. Sometimes I may abbreviate because that's a little long but quite fitting for him. As I was listening to Prince, the song Mr. Goodnight came on and I was like "ah ha". But I wanted something more and thought of the Aretha Franklin song Dr. Feelgood, so I decided to combine the two, hence the name.


Now the crazed and dazed dude...man, I kinda like that name for him so I'm gonna keep that one for now, sometimes abbreviating to C&D, I will do a separate post about him...crazy bastard.


Next I wanna give a shout out to one of my bestest friends who has made some suggestions and helps me with "all things crazy" in my life. I don't know how, because she's a crazy ass Gemini too...but they say crazy recognizes crazy....hmmmm. She didn't like the name of the blog so she made some recommendations and I did a little tweaking and there you have it...lol. But remember that it is a woman's prerogative to change her mind...You may come on here one day and the name of the blog will be Windsurfing with Granny Goose or How Many Lumps of Sugar Do You Take?....stranger things have happened.

No comments: