Monday, March 9, 2009

Damn...I'm sorry...I fell off the face of the Earth apparently


I can't believe that it has been this damn long since I wrote something on here. Hopefully some of you are still around and will check to see that I'm back. This will be short because I am exhausted and that is pretty much the reason that I have been MIA for so long. This economy is so fucked up, I'm stuck in a job that I hate and can't get out like I'd like. Needless to say, sex (and the sex chronicles) have been on the back burner. Ooh, but I have a couple of dates next week, so I might have some juicy stuff to share later...lmao. I hope I'm not too tired from that fucking job...fuck that, these are 2 fine ass men, I'm going out!!! Hope all is well with y'all that stop through....

Happy Thanksgiving, Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and Happy Valentine's Day...DAMN...I've been gone a LONG ASS TIME...sorry y'all =)

2 comments:

BronxStateOfMind said...

Girl you are not the only one; shit has been crazy with yours truly. Dont think I've forgotten bout you either!

Not wacky crazy, just busy and too tired to put fingers to keys lately.

All i can say is i'm happy, things are going good and can only get better. May that feeling also shine on you soon and cant wait to read more of your adventures.

I've been trying to see if you're online, but i'm rarely online too. Well summer is coming up so i hope to talk to you more.

There is always facebook :)

BronxStateOfMind
bronxstateofmind.blogspot.com

GP said...

Indeed...u see I haven't posted since last month...too much going on...we must catch up... =)